For Private, Duet or Trio Sessions, kindly give us 24 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be subject to the full charge. Please respect this policy as our instructors are compensated on a per lesson basis.
Schedule changes must also be made within 24 hours. If you can re-book with the same instructor WITHIN the 24 hour period, there will be no charge.
We Have Changed Our Policy For Group Classes! Please Give 12 Hours Notice Before Cancelling Out Of A Class, If You Scheduled An Early Morning Or Afternoon Class. Please Let Us Know The Day Before Studio Closing.
All Monthly Package clients are allowed to take up to 7 classes per week. Clients that purchase Monthly Packages are required to provide a credit card on file. Late cancels or no shows will be charged at the single rate of classes.
Holiday season or fasting month: In the event of fasting or holiday season (when schools are closed, etc.) we understand that you may not be able to attend your lesson. In this case, you will not be charged, but we ask that you re-book with the same instructor within a two week period.
We do our very best to honour your request for instructors. If, however, we cannot do so, we encourage you to try one of our many highly trained and dedicated instructors. Very rarely, one of our instructors gets sick or must take a personal day. We do our best to notify you ahead of time, but please understand that circumstances are sometimes beyond our control and we will always do our utmost to provide you with a high quality lesson.
Exercise clothing should allow for a full range of movement. Biking shorts or leggings are recommended; please, no baggy shorts.
Socks are mandatory; shoes are not worn for Pilates, but feet must be covered.
Shoes are optional for both CoreAlign® and CARDIOLATES®. The instructor will advise you when shoes are mandatory for certain CoreAlign®exercises.
- So that we may best serve you, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for your first lesson so that you may fill out our brief client questionnaire.
- Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are 55 minutes. If you are late to your private or duet, the instructor must still end the session at the originally scheduled time.
- For your safety, please do not enter the exercise space of the studio and use equipment without your instructor.
- Please arrive on time for group classes. Out of respect for other class participants and for your safety, we cannot admit clients to class more than 20 minutes after the start of class.
- Please do not use cell phones in the studio or dressing rooms. Please step into the elevator bay should you need to make or take a call.